Pro Account Management
From Livestream » User Guide
Return to Main Page
Livestream Account Center
- A number of Premium Account settings are controlled from the My Account & Settings Section of the Livestream homepage. These include the ability to move channels to Premium, change the Premium channel quality, and view channel usage and billing statements.
Make a Channel Premium
- Once you have purchased a Livestream Premium plan you will have the option to move existing free channels to this plan. To do so, from the Channels Tab click on "More" next to the channel and then on "Move to Plan"
Change Channel Quality
- Once your channel is Premium, you can change the channel quality from the Channels Tab. Click on "More" next to the Premium channel and then select the channel bitrate of your preference.
- All Premium channel usage is available in the Billing Tab of the "My Accounts & Channels" Section. Hourly usage data is available in the Daily Usage Report Tab.
- Note that any time content is streamed on your channel, including the default clip and the preview window in Livestream Studio bandwidth is consumed.
- To limit unwanted usage, producers can set a channel viewer limit from the configure channel page or make the channel private from the "privacy section" of the configure channel tab.
- You can close a Premium plan at any time from the Plans tab of the My Account & Channels section.
- Note that there is a minimum 30 day commitment (if purchased mid-month this includes the pro-rated partial month + 1 full month) for Livestream Premium accounts, users who cancel before this are still liable for the minimum commitment.
Livestream Premium users can earn revenue through a growing number of Livestream ad partners.
Currently in-stream overlay advertising is enabled from the following providers:
To enable advertising on your channel you will first need to apply for a publisher ID directly through the above providers.
- Note that in order to be approved for Google AdSense for Video you will need to contact Livestream Premium Support. Google requires that channels meet minimum viewership requirements and be reviewed by Google prior to approval.
Once you have entered your provider ID in the Manage Advertising section you will be able to begin serving ads on your channel.
- Note that you will need to monitor your ad revenue and make any changes to your ad partner account directly through the console on the website of your ad partner.
For more details on advertising contact Livestream Premium Support through the contact section of your Livestream Premium Studio.
Adap.TV Companion Ads
Adap.TV now offers producers the ability to embed the Livestream Premium player with a 300x250 companion ad.
2. Add an html div tag to contain the ad somewhere on the webpage. It has to have an id attribute of 'adaptvCompanionAd' so that the player knows to put the ad. Ads are 300x250 in size.
3. Ensure that the player is embedded with allowScriptAccess="always" and wmode="opaque" or "transparent".
4. Configure a zone that has those ads enabled on the Adap.TV console and set that zone in the Livestream Premium studio.
Return to Main Page